Saturday, March 7, 2009

A Poem: What Can I Do For A Chance With You

What Can I Do For A Chance With You – 8/18


*words in brackets rhyme.

I see people holding {hands}
And I see [you]
They're walking around, deeply in {romance}
While you're walking with your [crew]
And I wonder what I could do for a {chance}...
What can I do for a chance with [you]?

Maybe I should approach you
By tapping you on your {rear}
Then telling you what I want to do to you
In your {ear.}
Maybe I should {ask}
"You fuckin'?"
Then call you a bitch and/or ho if you {pass.}
Or maybe I should simply grab you
Tell you I think you're "fine as {shit}."
Maybe then you'd think I was the best you could {get.}
If my shirt was longer than your {dress}
Maybe then I could {impress.}
Or if my hair was longer than {yours}
And years of smoking clogged up my {pores}
And I treated you and your friends like {whores}
While never opening {doors.}
Would sagging my pants do the {trick?}
I'm sure it would please you if I asked you "do you want this {dick.}"
Bad boys get the good {girls}
It would do me no good to compliment your {curls.}
Why pull out your {chair},When I could just not {care.}
Instead of me giving you a {massage}
I'm talking about a {menage}
And trying to get a new {Dodge.}
Why spend time with you
When I could go {ball}
And smoke [weed]
Then go to the {mall}
And see if I'm what other girls [need.]
What's the point of cuddling?
It's either you give me {head}Or we're heading to the {bed.}
I'm sure you would like those sexual {demands}
While answering {commands},
In fearing of getting {beat}
You're quivering in your {seat.}
I'm guessing I should already have kids
And should openly {cheat}
Since you don't like me now
As a college student who doesn't want to {beat.}
You don't like me as I am
But you like who I'll {be}
You know I'll have mone
yAnd might be known from {sea to sea.}
Since I can't get a {kiss},
Let me tell you {this}:

You may want a thug,
But that's not what you need;
Your hunger for a relationship
Is something only a real man can feed.

-ATLthePoet

No comments:

Post a Comment