Saturday, March 7, 2009

A Poem: F.L.I.G.H.T. (Female Lending Inspiration to a Gentleman's Heavy Thought)

F.L.I.G.H.T.(Female Lending Inspiration to a Gentleman’s Heavy Thought) – 11/10


I can't think straight...
For my mind is running around your curves
And I bend these curves at lightspeed
Because like Speed
You get me high, "hi
How are you" is how I got your attention
A tension is building
Building between you and I
Because between U and I
There is only one letter that matters
And that is N
Because I am in, to you
And from N to U
The letter that matters is O
I say Oh when I see you
Oh these girls want to be you
I need to add O's to my check
So I'll have more O's than prime numbers
You are my prime number, one
My one interest
To interest you,
I cut myself in two
Divided by the five times we've spoken
Cubed the remainder
What I boxed up remained her...
Friend I guess,
I hope I'm her friend, more or less
More would be nice
Less would be heartbreak twice
Twice have I broken my heart by caring from the start
But it would have broken my heart not to start,
So it was inevitable, not equitable
For the only fairness in the equation
Is your beauty's persuasion, of my affection
For it isn't picky, it picked me, and now picks me
Like I am some loving afro for it to play with
You are the one I want to stay with, yes the one
Like Neo, and when it comes to you I am neo-
As in the prefix, because you drive me to extremes
Any guy that belittles you or does you wrong blasphemes
For you are the essence of the Creator
He spoke of you when he said "I will Create Her"
Her was Eve and you are Her
So on the eve of morning, as light begins to occur
I know that is you smiling upon me, upon the
Earth... You've got me being prophetic
Frenetic, I'm feeling pathetic
Because without you I am just a man
But with your Absolute beauty, Zenful personality, Intelligence, and Grace
I am AmaZInG
You better me, fetter me
Take me from the letter C,
To the letter O, that is completion
Take yourself away, that is deletion
You make me who I am, and show me who to be
Whether cup size DD or B, with you I desire to be,
Because with you, I desire TO BE.

-ATLthePoet

No comments:

Post a Comment