Saturday, March 7, 2009

A Poem: Muse-ical

Muse-ical – 11/14


You are a melody,
A composition that no art,
Not Mozart, could ever produce
ProTools couldn't digitize it,
FruityLoops couldn't simplify it,
You exemplify it, with how beautfiul you are
Beautiful new star, in my sky, my eye
You have, you caught it,
Your melody, I sought it,
I was no longer content with my bassline
I didn't hit you with a base line, I spoke from the heart,
From the start, and you strung my heart,
Playing your song, and now it plays all day long,
I'll stay gone, if I'm lost in love with you,
Your sounds of love will do, combining with mine
To make soundtracks of happiness and affection,
Each track selection, displaying some quality we share
The snare, bass, and cymbals become symbols of,
Our heartbeats, rhythmically in-tune, tune in
To my mind, you'll hear that I mined my mind, to find
The best of me to give to you, I live to do,
Whatever it takes to keep your melody playing,
As it intrigues and soothes, yet makes me make moves,
And makes me so blissful, though before you,
My songs were dismal, even abyssmal,
So please, my melody, let us make music,
And orchestrate love for eternity.

-ATLthePoet

No comments:

Post a Comment