Thursday, December 1, 2011

Late Night Rambling, Vol. 8: Honesty About Myself - 12/1/11

‎"Honestly, even though I dislike it when young ladies show some sort of interest in me then disappear off the face of the Earth, there's a part of me that can't blame them; I understand the gravity of my situation. Here I am, about to be 21, yet I don't know a thing about kissing or intimacy, and I'm a virgin. Those aren't necessarily problems, but asking a young lady at this age to teach me so much? I feel like that's asking a lot...especially when they're looking to be enthralled by an experienced guy that can show them things. I love that I meet such great young ladies...i just hope one is eventually willing to help me unearth the greatness underneath this remaining innocence."

-A. Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment