Monday, October 31, 2011

A Freestyle Piece: Should You Decide to Make Love to My Mind - 10/31/11

"Fondle my thoughts for a moment...play with my postulations, arouse my ambitions. Find out what truly makes me squirm. Make me forget that you're around, getting me lost in the power you've found; with my bottle of emotions unfastened, make me pine for you when you're absent. Accent your curves and verve with words that serve your elegance on a platter of eloquence. Innocence gives this a certain sheen...even dirty thoughts are clean when there's no mud involved, no intent to stain or to find an advantage to gain. I trust your lust...such an honest desire to fuel my fire. Refusing to stroke my ego in order to caress my commitment, to massage my manhood. Should you decide to make love to mind, my spirit will respond. My soul will rise to meet you...the real me, the truest me will reveal itself to greet you..."

-A. Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment