Thursday, October 13, 2011

Late Night Rambling, Vol. 2 - 10/13/11

"I'm aware of the fact that "let's chill" and "let's hang out" have been reduced to basic euphemisms for "let's meet up so you can fulfill my sexual needs," but I still wonder why young ladies don't want to simply chill anymore. I know they've lost faith in us young men, but I swear that there are some of us that would love to be invited over just to converse and watch TV and/or a movie. Heck, I'd even bring some food. Why can't we relax? I'm all for getting spiffy (believe me, I am. lol) and going out, but vibing is so much better. Getting to know someone is usually fun when all of the defenses come down...but I'm sure that's where the problem lies, young ladies not wanting to be vulnerable since so many of my peers have become as ruthless as the bankers that have steered Europe into financial hell just to make a profit. Some of us are still gentlemen though."

-A. Lewis


No comments:

Post a Comment