Thursday, October 13, 2011

A Freestyle Piece: Literary Temptation - 10/13/11

"It's like her body is written in cursive, her elegant curvation cursing at me in the language of love, talking dirty with each sultry move. Lust is a list of simple commands, designed by the mind to meet physio-emotional demands, and it's as if her body is transcribing my desire, swirling letters in the burning fire that is my passion. The symmetry of her breasts are like rhymes; there is irony between the width of her waist and size of her behind. Her skin glows with the bristling shine of an anticipatory nervous system, a breathtaking metaphor to behold--she is poetry in motion, a silent commotion heard only by the eyes. As with all prose, she is a matter of complex simplicity; simply wanting to pleased, but wanting it done in the ways that her body suggests implicitly...so as I admire the penmanship of her sexuality, all the details of her body, I listen and read intently. Her literature tempts me..."

-A. Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment