Friday, May 21, 2010

The May 20th Freestyles

"If I'm a trip then you're a fall, girl we floor people; we're rich with love, haters are poor people; I'm the first guy you met with substance; all other guys are a bunch of wasn'ts; not another in this world like me; my love's a drug, so won't you light me? Prepare to get high; under the influence of affection, your pusher is I; unlike others, I'll catch you when you come down; call me Karma, I always come around."


"I'm a nice guy, but I spit mean flows; I could build an empire off these Byzantine flows; yes, these rhymes are intricate; birthing verses like kids, the pen and I intimate; if failing was a crime, I would be innocent; compared to mine, your tongue is indolent; infinite, are the words at my disposal; my vocabulary is always on point, focal; I stay around money, call it local; if money talks, my account is vocal."


"Feel like I'm in a soap, one life to live; I'm young and restless, that's just how it is; God's my guiding light, provider of my tools; my tongue is the hammer, I smash fools; burning passions, he's the one that lit 'em;' me on a track is like a pitbull told to 'get em;' I have HIDDEN talents and your girl's IT; you'll end up SEEKING her if she hears what I spit; forgive the bravado, but confidence is the motto..."


"Girls lining up to get chosen, I feel like I'm playing dodgeball; pull off in the Challenger, that's right I'm tryna Dodge ya'll; I see so many women I feel like I've seen em all; they mad cuz I'm like a reckless poker player, I never seem to call; I never seem to fall, I'm always on two feet; better sex a lookalike, cuz you can never do me; bout to change the game, got a new disc; 6/15 act like you knew this." (Drake impression)



-A. Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment