Thursday, July 30, 2009

Recent Freestyles! - 7/30/09

"I've had people ask me why I dream, I simply reply that all is not how it seems, reality is but the result of perception, while a dream is the manifest of conception, so what I see is the blueprint for reality, while what you see could be but an omnipresent fallacy, a veil over the eyes of your mind, free yourself from it as it is the demise of your time."

Juicy Freestyle

We've come a long way from Yo MTV/We now have whites watching BET/BIG said he sipped champagne to quench his thirst/Now we buy Nuvo to see who's balling first/Juicy, is how I'm trying to live/Giving this college thing all I can give/Once I get that paper at the end/My quest for paper can really begin/Got a lot of friends on whom I can depend/But trying to keep up with them getting rich may drive me off the deep end/But hey, I do what I gotta do/Shouts out to Wale but I don't do the Nike boots/Give me some Rockports and I'm straight in the winter/My rhymes will get under your skin something like a splinter.

November 18th Freestyle

Coming with a Houston flow, had to slow it down/That's how they do it, chop and screw it in the H-Town/But there's no syrup here, just cocaine/lines that'll get you so far gone like Kurt Cobain/shouts out to Drizzy Drake, yeah he killed this one/but I gotta resurrect so you can feel this one/flow smoother than silk right about now/talk so slick I could sell milk to a cow/but I'm no hustler, just a lyricist/and even in 3-D your rhymes won't be as real as this.

Throw It In The Bag (Remix) Freestyle

On the remix with Loso and Drizzy/Caught cramps in the store, my arm was so busy/My girl and I felt like robbers we threw so much in the bag/We got to checkout and made the register lag/Then I pulled the card out, similar to the joker/It has no equal and is the same color as the lungs of a smoker/And although I like her, I never Ciara(see error)/Like my relationships like my caps, 50/50 call em New Era.

-A. Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment