Tuesday, July 7, 2009

An Interesting Piece - 7/7/09

Our heartbeats form the metronome of the path we take, paved by the coalescence of our differences under the premise that we complete each other. I can only gaze at you as such for I have never seen a light so bright and complete, and full light that is my sun yet my north star, leading me with warmth. How novel it is, and as I move closer to this light, I begin to lose myself, as love begins its dilapidation; we are being stripped down, you become a light, as I become the night, the body in which you find comfort, solace, and rest. The conjoining of two such bodies creates eternity, as my moon and your sun, your day and my night, melt seamlessly and effortlessly into one condition, that of unconditional love and endless affection, bonded by immeasurable pleasures of both the mind and flesh...with needs met and wants satisfied, we are one.

-A. Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment