Monday, May 18, 2009

Something New...

I've never had a quote like this one...more of a lyric than a quote, but a quote nonetheless.

"I overdosed on thought, and I'm trying to get Life to do the same; I'm going to get that bitch high off my knowledge and try to give her my last name; If that doesn't work, then I'll take what I want and do what I please, do all the things that bring her to her knees; At that point she'll give me the brain that will drive me insane, no matter which way it goes, my lust for life will be tamed."

It's different...but I've taken a fancy to it. lol. I only used the word 'bitch', because of the old adage, "life's a bitch." Here's a nice quote for you to think about though:

"Ignorance is the gasoline that fuels the flame of a flawed logic; the flame of a flawed logic is a spark to the wildfire that is faith in a fallacy."

^Good one...think about it...hint, Hitler. ;)

-A. Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment