Friday, May 15, 2009

One Of My Most Profound Quotes...Ever.

I mean that too...I've been doing a lot of thinking and learning lately, enjoying the inner-most cracks and crevices of my mind. Does you some good, that's for sure. Here are some new posts, I'll get back on my blog game now. :) The first one is nice and all, but the second one is the profound one...when it hit me, I was in a state of shock...it was just so...true.

"Love isn't just about who someone is, it's also about who that person isn't; no one is perfect and everyone makes mistakes...some even lead to regret. If you can acknowledge, and more importantly appreciate who someone isn't, take into account all of the mistakes, regrets, and flows, then and only then can you truly love an individual. Perfections may lay the groundwork, but imperfections are the cement."

"Thought is free from governance; it is not tangible, so it may not be fettered; though such constraints as norms and propaganda can sway opinions and thought processes, thoughts can not literally be changed; thought is energy, it can be harnessed to form impetuses, etc; thought is the only thing in the world that is truly free: it isn't a part of the physical world, cannot be measured, and is inalienable."

*This is like...an appetizer and then a 100 lb. burger for thought...that first quote sets you up, then that last one just...just...I don't even know! lol.

-A. Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment