Friday, July 6, 2012

Stay Awhile - 7/6/12

Stay awhile.
Indulge me with your presence, intoxicate me with your essence;
Have my mind so gone that your body leaves it a message...
Leave me lingering on the last little bits of lust left over in my eye lashes from our lascivious glances.
Our pupils so delicately danced their slow dances.
Why would I read about romances when I can study the alluring symmetry that Universe has so graciously placed before me?
It'll take time for me to find differences between one side of you and the other...
Time that will be spent admiring what you were genetically gifted from your mother.
I could sex you for hours,
Think about you for days,
Support you for years,
Be with you for decades,
And love you for lifetimes.
Right now though, I just want you here. Next to me.
As your aura gets the best of me.
Our chemistry is as natural as respiration;
We could take each other's love without needing restoration.
This moment has no expiration.
It'll last as long as we choose, with no explanation.
No point of reference, no destination.
Just here, now.
The leading edge of reality, where darkness and light fight to define our existence, lies in the distance.
We'll leave it be.
What we've done is behind us; all I need you to do is be with me.
A memory will be made in this moment;
A unique experience will be had, and we'll never be able to clone it.
Take the time to fray my mind around its edges, and I'll separate you from the world so you won't forget this. Indulge me with your presence, intoxicate me with your essence;
Have my mind so gone that your body leaves it a message.
Stay awhile.

-A. Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment