Monday, November 28, 2011

Late Night Rambling, Vol. 7: A Bit of Reflection - 11/28/11

‎"If you knew how I felt, you'd wonder where it all came from. I almost wonder myself. How can a lonely person spread love so passionately...how can a person continue to give and give with so little reciprocity? I honestly don't know. But I'm so thankful for the seemingly endless love that's within me. It brings me joy to spread knowledge, provoke thought, and create smiles. I was blessed to believe in and commit to the greater good at a young age...and it's what I hold on to. My friends are a reflection of that; they are people that are trying to do things for themselves and for a better future. I may rarely see them, but I feel like they know it's all love coming from this direction. I greatly appreciate their presences. Just late night rambling...don't mind me."

-A. Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment