Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Random Knowledge from August So Far - 8/11/09

"Intention is nothing without action."

"Reputation begins, where character ends; reputation is purely perception, while character is the spool from which your actions are sewn."

"The key to happiness is knowing the door is unlocked, and that walking through is as hard as you make it."

"To prevaricate is to subject yourself to candor, while to speak in candor is to subject yourself to prevarication...the choice is yours."

"Many of the ignorant people in this world believe that they're intelligent in their own right; the only things intelligence and ignorance have in common are their beginning letters, and the fact that they both speak for themselves."

"Haters are like Rubix cubes; they roll with squares, are always changing, and are always looking for someone to solve or complete them."

"On these beats, none of your can see(C) me/So you had to take it back a letter and now you're trying to be(B) me. Unlike you, I only get hi(high) through a greeting/I'm not lazy, I only get by(bye) when I'm leaving."

"These rappers think they're invincible but I am their weakness/I'm raising the Stakes like I'm at the Preakness/Got you shook up like you're on Sixaxis/Try to battle rap me and end up looking like you're suffering from anaphylaxis/That's right, you hear my rhymes and choke up/No luck, you start looking around like 'I'm in some deep you know what'/I call you an unused ashtray since you get no butt."

"I don't know what's in store, but I know I'll buy it/Black Card mind with no limit on knowledge so I swipe it/they say time flies well it's time to pilot/grab and hold tight, take control of life and fly it/let my young brothas know that being a good man isn't hard if you just try it/hard work isn't as hard as trying to get by it/and tell my sistahs to stop taking to heart what a hotels(hoe tells) like Hyatt."

-A. Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment