Saturday, August 29, 2009

More Randoms From August - 8/29/09

"And when we held hands, I felt as though I touched Heaven, for only an angel's touch could be so tender; the warmth of your caress upon my face was like the light of God, blistering down upon me with effulgent grace and incalescent love. Such a blessing art thou, and I give thanks for thee every day."

"Results are but eventuations of actions; the two may be concomitant, but one comes OF the other, not WITH the other. Thus, we must shift our focus, from the result to the action. For no matter what, the action takes place. Whether the results are negative or positive, the action occurs. An example would be speaking: no matter how people take what you say, they still had to listen to it because you spoke up."

-A. Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment