Saturday, June 27, 2009

Getting It Together - 6/27/09

Just catching up...again. Thursday was too rough. Ugh. Here's some freestyles from Friday night.

Never been one to become enchanted with the physical, I find attachment to it to be quizzical, the path to enlightenment is illuminated by the spiritual, prompting the Triumvirate of mind, body, and soul to become equal, allowing one to ascend to a state of clarity and understanding something like your life's prequel, it prefaces all you've done and replays it back, showing you all it took for you to get on track.

When it came to society I was never let in, so I stood at the ledge end, screaming to the world that I want to be a legend, took a deep breath in, said a prayer for my brethren, best end for me is one of a deaf end, unheard so the pain is lessened, let's end this because I'll never be how the rest been, if I fall from this height I won't wrest then, just cave my chest in, tired of living pain, guess I'll rest then.

They say I have a way with words, I get away with words while most won't even stay with words, I slay with words, mold ideas like clay with words, will go to war any day with words, and articulate what I say with words, while some may struggle with words, tuggle with words, become muzzled by words, puzzled by words, confuzzled by words, all I do is hustle by words, hustling my words, pushing them so they're heard.

2 comments:

  1. amazing!
    I always love the way your rhymes actually make sense, and speak to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thanks so much! I really appreciate that! :)

    -A. Lewis

    ReplyDelete