Friday, June 5, 2009

Excerpts From An Interesting Discussion - 6/6/09

So one of my friends says that she thinks guys are confusing...

I have to admit, I agree with her. The majority of us are controlled by our penises, something women don't have. That being said, they can't really understand some of the stupid shit we do because they don't understand the motivation behind it. Females are far, far less confusing. They may be complicated, but nothing about them is baffling. They ... Read Moreare beautiful forms of life graced with sensitivity and intelligence, simply looking for someone to love them and more importantly appreciate their flaws. Just my thoughts. :)

Please pardon me if this is TMI, but I'd like to know how you all feel about this: it is my belief that men are more confusing because of what I said, but it goes deeper than that. Penises are external, basically appendages. That being said, any sensation is on the outside, no matter how good it feels to him. Vaginas are inside of women, thus they feel what's going on and are more attached to it, because they have to let a man in. This is why you see guys trying to just "hit it and quit it." Sex can be impersonal because guys are very hormonal, and simply 'stick it in', for lack of better words. There's nothing going IN him, but he can just stick it in someone else if he chooses, so he doesn't get attached and let's his penis (hormones) control him. There's no vulnerability for man...no caution, no anything. He just sticks it in and keeps moving, which is another reason why he doesn't get attached. Now to tell me that a guy isn't more confusing after all that, I'd need some backing.

That's why I get onto guys I know...for you to take the most intimate thing on this planet, sex, and turn it into just personal pleasure can be very hurtful for a woman...guys do not understand that woman literally has to 'let you in.' Unless she has no self-respect, she's not letting you in for no reason. But for you to do just do it and act like ... Read Moreit's nothing basically crushes whatever feelings she has or had. This is why I think women are smarter than men, because men don't know this kind of stuff. A lot of men FOOL women, but to fool someone doesn't take smarts, it takes cleverness and slickness.

Then commitment comes up...

You make an excellent point. Guys are non-committal nowadays. And I personally put that on the guys themselves. They sit here idolizing rappers, thugs, ballplayers and such, and attempt to live like them. No offense to them, but they aren't role models. No one in the Black community is preaching commitment to these young men out here. I've been ... Read Moredoing it, but one man can't change his peers. One of the biggest reasons behind this though, is that the general thought amongst guys is that "p*ssy is p*ssy" and that that's all a young lady is good for. Guys don't want to commit because they don't think there's a point: why commit to one when I can hit 3 or girls in a week? This lack of female appreciation is appalling, and disheartens me....but I work to change it every day.

Then "why do guys wanna 'talk' in secret?"

I'm gonna catch some serious flack for this one, but I think it needs to be said: SOME of these guys out here that claim "they don't want people in their business" REALLY mean that they don't want any females to know that their 'talking' to you, so that they can still run game without being obligated to one young lady.

-A. Lewis

1 comment: