Saturday, August 24, 2013

Playing With Words, Pt. 2 (this may become a common occurrence)

The way your soul articulates itself...
It speaks the same language as mine.
We should have an intimate conversation of the minds.
I'd like to speak with your desires,
Gather some information on what they require.
I'd also like to speak with your yearning;
Maybe I'll convince her to retire.
Might I have dialogue with your dreams to see about how they aspire?
Discuss intimations with your imagination,
Intently listening to what you ideate when you get "higher?"
I'd certainly love to have a talk with your passion,
To see what lights your fire.
In talks with your pain,
I'd inquire about what draws your tears and what draws your ire.
There's so much to learn...
So much to share, it would be easy to tire.
But, I have stated my interest.
And I am no liar.
I'm not 100% sure of what you're selling,
But you have a potential buyer...
Because the way your soul articulates itself,
It speaks to mine.
It's sold my soul on having an intimate conversation of the minds.

-A. Lewis\

No comments:

Post a Comment