Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Mojo - 1/10/12 (from 12/29/11)

"All of these lines come to mind but they can never form a grid...a few rhymes at time, that's really all it is. Manifesting in rambles while my mojo is in shambles; my creativity is roaming while my hardiness ambles. Gambles with the heart are of the russian roulette variety. Staying true to said heart is as paramount as piety. Putting it on table is the ante of faith, believing that some force of love will keep one's core in place. I'm not much of one for the club, and I'm not fond of spades. Don't own any diamonds, so my heart's my only play. There's no card counting here, and patterns don't account for the actions that take place with causality in low amounts. It's just one-hand game, either you win or you lose. When their trump card is played, it's liable to leave you singing the blues. A win is a rarity, but it's a jackpot worth the odds. Only once-in-a-lifetime do you find true love, a gift from the gods."

-A. Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment