Tuesday, January 10, 2012

A Message for the Readers


First of all, thank you for reading. It is so greatly appreciated...I can't even put it into words. Secondly, I apologize for not posting anything for the last 3 weeks...I've been doing a lot of beat-making, and that's where my creative focus has been. I just posted the last three writings of '11, and the first piece of '12 likely isn't far away. I did lose my mojo at the end of last year, and that's the main reason I haven't been writing. However, it has been recovered; I'm back and feeling better than ever, so get ready for whatever my mind's about to start putting out. The quality of my instrumentals has gone through the roof...I can only imagine what's going to happen to my writings. Thank you again for reading, and I'm ready to make this your most fulfilling year yet. More than ever, I want you to be glad you came to the blog, and I'm working to make that happen!

-A. Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment