Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Just Toiling With Some Wordplay...Comments Would Be Nice! lol.

[False]tto

Oohs and ahhs
Sounds made in passion
Rounds fade in action
We just keep going and going.
You've lasted as long as you can
Did it because I'm your man
Putting it down, always around
Which keeps you as my #1 fan.
Never have you taken it this long...
But never has it taken this long
I can usually just get you there and go
But not this time, I'm hot this time
Putting in some real work,
Trying to see what's going on
Things going wrong, you should've done it by now
You think you love me so you're holding out
Making it last...Faking it last,
Night was so much easier than it is now
I'm wondering how, How do you have me sweating
I'm a fool for letting,
You get me like this.
I'm just a manwhore,
Sexing for favors and fun
Use the girls for money and gifts 'til I'm done
And just when they think I'm the one,
I prove to be just another dog
And she's just another post on my blog...
That's the game I play
In fame I lay, for I'm known in the bed
Getcha blown in the head after I make you spread,
Get my bills paid and stomach fed
But you'll never know,
Since we 'make love' you don't think I fake love,
Until I let go.
Done it to one, you've done it to them all
Knock 'em all down 'til their pedestal falls,
So although you're making my heart feel
I'll be damned if it does, because,
Feelings can be caught, but my hands are tied
That part of my heart has died
When I said I loved you I lied,
Just because I knew saying that,
Would keep a fresh pair of kicks on my feet and tied.
So just as you reach,
I'll let go
And you will feel the pain
Of a [False]tto.

-A. Lewis

2 comments:

  1. Hmm....i like this alot.

    my favorite line:
    Feelings can be caught, but my hands are tied

    just real relatable and descriptive of myself.
    thats why i think i like it.
    you are a GREAT writer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! :) I like that line as well...and I appreciate you reading it. Glad you could relate, that means that the thought I put into this was well worth it. :D

    ReplyDelete