Saturday, April 4, 2009

The April Catch-Up on the 4th

I apologize for not posting as much as usual, I've been doing quite a bit of thinking. It's healthy thought though, and I do have more meat and vittles for for your brains. lol.

"The heart and mind must be the most ironic of combinations in all of life; the heart is about what's right, yet the mind is about what's logical. They contradict, leaving you to decide on how you feel or on what you're thinking. However, when in love, the two are complementary, as your heart becomes your logic and your mind becomes sensitive to what you feel. Love is the most transcendent force on the planet."

"I've heard a lot of girls and guys talk about the types of guys/girls they're tired of. But, they continue to talk to/date those types. I usually tell them to try a different type of guy/girl, but they say, 'he's/she's too different.' Think about this: you may not like the different guy/girl, but if they were like what you're used to, wouldn't they basically be the same as the types you're tired of?"

And there you have it. Chew on those for a while, and I'll have more soon. I may also join Twitter soon, although I don't really have that much to update on there. lol.

Be easy, and stay cognizant,

-A. Lewis

1 comment: