Saturday, March 9, 2013

5AM in Atlanta.

How I would love...
Love to trace your outline in the moonlight,
Let our shadows intertwine.
The stars are like paparazzi,
Millions of cameras flashing to capture these moments...
Moments defined by captivation of the mind.
Your imagination flooding with ideas and desires,
Your body's delta wouldn't be far behind.
Our lips become magnetic,
Coming together to share energy, kinetic.
So many sparks are flying,
The stars should really be jealous.
I'll pay them homage though,
I'll make constellations out of your hot spots.
Combinations of constellations cause conflagrations...
Explosions of senses and emotions,
Restraint results in convulsions,
Internal commotions beckoning for expulsion.
The astrology of your anatomy is fascinating,
But I'm an astronaut at heart...
And in admiring the heavens above,
I see them in you.
Beauty unparalleled,
Depth unimaginable.
Exploration is in order...
And I intend to fly through from every direction,
Landing everywhere until you encounter new worlds...
Places that have never been reached before.
Planets of bountiful pleasure,
Where sensation is found in ample amounts.
Moons glowing with the radiance of a body burning with passion.
There's so much waiting to be discovered...
Pining for a pioneer, a person like no other.
How I would love...
To be your lover.

-A. Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment