Monday, February 1, 2010

Just Freestyling - 2/1/10 from (1/31/10)

"I simply keep getting better with time; I pop bottles so the girls get wetter with wine/The thing is, they get wetter in time; So I tell 'em, your name would sound better with mine/One says, 'well either your bed or mine;' I reply 'your bed is fine'/We get there, and I quickly lay her down; I tell her 'I just wanted you safe and sound'/You're very drunk, so now go to sleep; I may be a player, but my morals run deep."

"They'll try me but stand right by me, my competition is spineless; you would think I don't wear a watch, my style is timeless. If you didn't catch that one, please rewind this; my pockets are going green, mental faucet flowing clean, no need to refine this. Your girl's mind is where mine is, plus what you'll find is your mind is what makes you a minus."

-A. Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment